Date(s) - 16/02/2019 - 17/02/2019
deepWORK Special – Phase 3
How to breathe when exercising
Thank you for showing interest in the third phase of my deepWORK Special Series. Last time we went through on the common injuries, so hopefully you know exactly how to fix and avoid them in the future.
- Types of breathing methods
- From molecules to strong mind
- Save energy, perform better
- Breathing as a postural support
- Choosing the right rhythm
In this session I would like to show you how to make your training easier and more enjoyable by checking and controlling your breathing. There is a good chance that you have experienced stitches during an intense exercise or needed to stop at some point because of being out of breath. Don’t worry, you are not alone.
Being a professional athlete taught me that controlling my breathing pattern can increase not only the safety and the efficiency of my moves, but also helps me focusing and being clear in my mind. This is very important, and I would like to pass this knowledge on to you as well, so you will always know when to inhale and exhale to support your training.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We are going to start with clearing out when to exhale and inhale during the primal moves (what we explored in the first session).
- During the deepWORK session I will give you a bit more complex exercises to make sure we got the right breathing pattern all the time.
- At the end of the session I would like to teach you how to incorporate the element water (from Traditional Chinese Medicine) into your cool down/recovery phase.
- Wrap up and selfie time. 😉
- No surprise here, after all the hard work, feel free to join me to a more informal recovery session at the nearest bar/restaurant. 😀
So, that’s the programme I planned for the third special session. I think because breathing seems like a natural “no-brainer” thing to do, we tend to overlook the importance of it. Hopefully after this class you will have a better understanding on when to inhale/whale even during the most complex exercises.
If you have any questions, just let me know please, I can’t wait to do some “funny” push-ups with you. 😀
- If this is your first time, the only thing I would require from you is just to be open-minded, and prepare to try an exercise routine you probably haven’t seen before.
- During the class we will take photos and videos for educational purposes, if you don’t want to be seen on these footages please let me know before the class starts.
- In case I need to cancel the event because of some unseen circumstances, I will issue a full refund to your account.