Date(s) - 08/12/2018
13:30 - 15:00
YMCA Fitness Industry Training
Categories No Categories
If you feel like in need of a good deepWORK session before Christmas, feel free to join to me for the last class of 2018.
I am really looking forward to meet all my deepWORK warriors for a “relaxing” session (with minimal amount of push-ups I promise). 🙂
In case this will be your very first session, this is what you can expect.
- Barefoot athletic training following the principles of Yin and Yang (dynamic moves/static holding positions; strength/flexibility; etc).
- Slow start. The first 8-10 minutes is about mobilising the joint, focusing on the correct breathing and preparing the body for the next phases.
- Intense mind work. The movements of deepWORK are really complex and designed to use as many muscles as possible at the same time. It is not a class where you can think about other things. You need to be conscious, full attention is required.
- Powerful main part with intelligent levelling. deepWORK is a really powerful class, but there are always different levels. If you feel you can’t follow the movement, or you are loosing the quality, simply switch to the easier version. No problem at all. Remember, quality always comes first.
- Totally recharged feeling. I believe this is the main difference between deepWORK and other functional training programs. Even though you worked hard, after the class you will feel happy and relaxed.
+1. The music…believe me, you will love it.
What do you need?
A bottle of water and just be open-minded. If this is your first time, I can promise that you will participate in a fitness class that you probably haven’t experienced before. 😉
(Towels can be rented at club reception for £1.50 and a £1 coin is used for the lockers and returned at the end of use.)
8th December 1.30pm – 3pm
YMCA Fitness Industry Training (Tottenham Court Road)
Body & Mind Studio
Of course, if you have any questions, just let me know please. I am looking forward to have a great session with you.